The Welsh sheep...

StormVR6

As fastidious as I am, I have to admit, FTX Wales is very, very good. It really does capture the splendour of what is a beautiful country. And although I'm still disappointed with EU ENG and what could have been, this proves outright that SIM720 can achieve the high quality that Orbx exhibited with it's NZ and NA packs. Well done to all those involved in the development, you've truly created something wonderful!

That being said..........can we have some sheep? Anyone who's visited or flown over the North and West parts of Wales - the best bits ;) - will know that sheep litter the countryside in their thousands. Of course, I'm not expecting animated sheep, but some idea of sheep would be a great addition for those of us who enjoy low and slow flights.

If I'm asking too much then fair enough. But, if you don't ask........

Thank you.

As fastidious as I am, I have to admit, FTX Wales is very, very good. It really does capture the splendour of what is a beautiful country. And although I'm still disappointed with EU ENG and what could have been, this proves outright that SIM720 can achieve the high quality that Orbx exhibited with it's NZ and NA packs. Well done to all those involved in the development, you've truly created something wonderful!

That being said..........can we have some sheep? Anyone who's visited or flown over the North and West parts of Wales - the best bits ;) - will know that sheep litter the countryside in their thousands. Of course, I'm not expecting animated sheep, but some idea of sheep would be a great addition for those of us who enjoy low and slow flights.

If I'm asking too much then fair enough. But, if you don't ask........

Thank you.

Hi StormVR6, you can make your own scenery, and put as many sheep you like all over England, Wales and Scotland with this tool: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=iscen3

Peter

Thank you very much for that, Peter. Can this software be easily used within the FTX scenery?

Hello

Yes, adding basic stuff, like sheep is quite simple. (Yust make sure you read the manual and point the path to the FSX SDK)

Cheers

Thank you very much for that, Peter. Can this software be easily used within the FTX scenery?

Yes StormVR6, I use it for a several time now and you can take a look at the Community Scenery Addons here in this forum.

Peter

Archived