Terrain.cfg file for ORBX?

Sabre10

Hello,

Correct me if I'm wrong, I read FTX regions and FTXGold used their own modified version of terrrain.cfg

I may have changed the file while installing OpenVFR terrain and some older MegaScenery areas.

If I need to restore FTX's terrain.cfg - how to do that? I have FTXGold, FTX EU England and Scotland. 

Not sure if it is related, just yesterday, flying from Amsterdam to London, I noticed thousands of wind mills in the English Channel, too far from the shore and too numerous to consider them right and in correct place.

Thanks,

Sabre10.

Did you try and run the latest library files?

available here => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

please also make sure that you have all patches and updates available on the same page for your installed FTX addons and make sure to run the library files as last

I used those last after all updates and Scotland installation.

Will there be the needed terrain.cfg in the library files?

Thanks,

Sabre10.

sorry for maybe being thick here,

what is your issue ?

is something not working correctly ?

is something broke?

If you switch regions via FTX Central the correct files will be applied so to make sure the proper files are used and / or displayed,

I'd advise not to tinker with 'm, in that case you are on your own.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for maybe being thick here,

what is your issue ?

is something not working correctly ?

is something broke?

If you switch regions via FTX Central the correct files will be applied so to make sure the proper files are used and / or displayed,

I'd advise not to tinker with 'm, in that case you are on your own.

The problem is that I know that another add-on has overwritten terrain.cfg. I read FTX uses its own. I'd like to know how I can restore ORBX terrain.cfg

Thanks,

I am very bad at guessing games and not knowing which other addon you have there, I'd suggest maybe ask at their support site for the what or how

Why? I need ORBX's terrain.cfg

For example, FS Global, OpenVFR and some other add-ons overwrite this file. So how can I restore ORBX version?

Thanks.

Archived