Scenery Sort Order - Australia and Holgermesh and FTXAA_AIRPORTS

FleetingThought

Hello,

Not an urgent question but something I've had a hard time finding (re-finding?) info on:

- I have read/understand that best FTX sort order in the Scenery Library is FTXG stuff where it is auto-sorted, airports next, FTX regions after that (I have no other non-FSX scenery);

- I recently, just before FTXG release, purchased Australia (what a country!).  And, added Holgermesh for same.

- Installed AUSP4, and .002 update. Installed Holgermesh. Went fine.

- Made sure Insertion Point is above Edwards AFB (first FSX item below FTX stuff in Scenery Library)

- Installed FTXG. Went fine.

I note that, due to the naming conventions? of the files, the AU region files and YMML all sort to the top, above my other FTX airports and FTX regions (which are FTX_ AA/_EU/etc. instead of, say, FTXAA).

Is this any kind of problem? In an attempt to OCD-optimize my Scenery Library, I've been pulling down all the AU region files, along with FTXAA_AIRPORTS and FTXAA_ROADS, to the bottom of my FTX Scenery list (don't take this personally!).  It seems (?) to make loading FSX go faster....??

Simplest answer to question would be: is it okay to leave the AU stuff to just auto-sort when using FTX Central or reinstalling latest ORBXLIBS to where it goes? Does it matter that it's all above my airports (but below the FTXG stuff, properly)?

Thanks in Advance,

Steven

Archived