FTX Central Control Problem, after FTXGlobal install

Neil

Running FTX Central for P3D, all the control panels for airports within Regions show all options disabled, and will not change ie clicking an option box does not set option. In P3D the airports have all the features running, from the time I installed them. Last install was for FTXGlobal. I have installed the latest libraries, and I have run FTXCentral.exe as an administrator in the Orbx\Scripts directory. Dot Net is version 4. At this point everything is running fine, I just can't change any install options. I am running Europe, North America , New Zealand and Australia, and a raft of airports. I have browsed the forum and do not see anyone with a similar problem. 

Hello Tim, I am able to open the control panel for the airports, covers all the installed, about 20. I just loaded in CEF Airdrie, and came up with an install report error for missing custom files. Opening FTXCentral now shows only FTXGlobal, no areas or airports. Products install report lists only FTXGlobal. FTXCentral gives a missing file report for custom files. Interestingly the file path for each lists FSX not P3D.

Hi Neil,

Hmm ???

Is your missing file report error issue similar to this one http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/63493-ftx-central-error-after-installibng-orbxlibs/#entry580289 ?

If so run the latest Orbxlibs from here: http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs then follow Ed's instructions in the link above

Report back, then we'll work on the control panel issue

Cheers
Tim

Hello Tim, I liked your last response, "Hmm". Here is how it went. Called up FTXCentral to check custom file report, Region panels had come back, but not airports, must have been the system reboot. Ran Ed's fix and loaded up latest Orbxlibs, and now airports are back with operable control panels. Had a nice check flight around Airdrie, terrific scenery, Calgary looks great. So, just went back and checked FTXCentral, still looking good. This one can be marked as resolved, I thought this was going to be awkward.

Thanks

Neil

Archived