ybcs static aircraft

capt sl

hello

re. the thread by another user .

somehow now i am stuck with this issue of static aircrafts not removing

also when i tick that option in control panel i get message "Could not switch option 'static airliners and baggage staff' "  even though the tick comes on

i did make some modification with the apx to better suit my needs using ADE so  have a seperate apx

therefore had   APX_YBCS.bgl and APX_YBCS_For_Statics.BGL  as .off

but since  i ticked on the static airline option today the aircrafts have come and now cant get rid of it

G'day Capt, 

You'll be running into trouble with the control panel options for the static aircraft due to your tweaking of the APX - we created two versions of our APX file to cater for a "clean" and "static-filled" scenery, and changing the names from the originals will cause a bit of grief with the control panel. Whilst I can't give a definitive fix for the control panel since you have had a play with the .bgl name structures at your end, disabling the static aircraft will be very easy to do manually. Have a look in your FTXAA_YBCS/scenery folder for westsim_YBCS_placement_vehicles_statics.bgl, rename to westsim_YBCS_placement_vehicles_statics.bgl.off and you will be set. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

thx jarrad

yes  i obviously now realise now that after my tweaking i shouldnt have gone back to the panel(silly me ::) )

but somehow ive managed to get back to removing the statics but not putting off to the file u mentioned though but this one instead westsim_YBCS_placement_vehicles_airside_3.BGL

Archived