YMML ISSUE

megs8888

I have ORBX YMML my airport runways and taxiways have very blurred taxi lines markings etc etc and the surface looks more brown sand colour than concrete, would anyone kindly advise what I need to do to fix this? I just want runways and taxiways to look like they are supposed to colour wise that's the only issue I have. Thanks Wayne

Ps it's probably highlighted more at night than daytime. Looks like I'm taxiing on sand surface thanks Wayne HART

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry my bad, somewhere I got lost  :wacko:

to me it looks OK, if you are experiencing blurriness, in all fairness YMML can be a bit taxing on any system, try and disable some features in the YMML control panel,

fyi the ground textures at YMML are photo-real hence they may put some more load on the system, which version of YMML do you have there ?

attached 2 screenies as to how it looks on my end

post-152-0-16373800-1377095090_thumb.jpg   post-152-0-72090000-1377095118_thumb.jpg

Thanks I have the latest version when I look at yours it's not much different as you said blurries.ill have a play with control panel and see what I can replicate. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived