John is that the "Christen Eagle II"

}SkOrPn--7

Posted Image

John is that the "Christen Eagle II" and where did you get that plane from? I have it/one version but my gauges are blank in VC mode with FSX/Acceleration do you have this issue? If you don't could you place a link to where you got the bird even if it's payware thanks.

PS I like the paint job..... hint hint

Yes it is the CEII and it is still one of the most fun GA craft built for flightsim.

I did fix some of the gauges (all but the T&B and fuel gauges), but not overly successful, it looks as if the cover glass is absent. It is still one of my little projects that I will dabble with again after release of AU-Blue. The bigger problem is the total 'whiteout' when using bloom effects with SP2.

When I revisit this project Skorpn, I'll keep you updated.

Ah awesome Bazz please keep me updated because that baby is one of the very few aerobatic plane I just fly constantly and don't care much for the default Extra300. Mine in ever aspect is fine but SP2 broke all gauges but only the gauge face itself doesn't show or blank. All the surface area around the gauges are fine and so is my canopy. For me you could pass this bird of as payware it's very well constructed. I really like the paint job you did and would like to add it too mine if that is possible or allowed. But to do that you would need to send it too me....  ;D

Archived