No buildings CBB7

Hello,

Looks like the Objectflow is not working here

Double-click the Moduleinstaller.exe found in the FTX_AA_CBB7/Scenery folder

Next time you load up FSX you get a warning message to 'allow' the CBB7 Objectflow module, click yes to allow

Cheers
Tim

Hi Tim,

I did what you suggested double clicked the Moduleinstaller.exe and I clicked to install "Flight Simulator module(s)" and the path C:\FSX\

I then loaded up FSX but didn't get any dialogs to load that module

These are the only entries in my fsx.cfg for ORBX addons

[TRUSTED]

C:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_NZ\FTX_NZNI_05_SCENERY\scenery\ObjectFlow_NZNI.dll.cihoaolltruwzkcabacoeecouukekichkiaatezc=1
C:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGHR\Scenery\ObjectFlow_EGHR.dll.cihoaolltruwzkcabacoeecouukekichkiaatezc=1
C:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGTH\Scenery\ObjectFlow_EGTH.dll.cihoaolltruwzkcabacoeecouukekichkiaatezc=1
C:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGSG\Scenery\ObjectFlow_EGSG.dll.cihoaolltruwzkcabacoeecouukekichkiaatezc=1
C:\fsx\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGKA\Scenery\ObjectFlow_EGKA.dll.cihoaolltruwzkcabacoeecouukekichkiaatezc=1

I've just loaded up KJAC and then KORS and noticed too that there is a definite lack of ObjectFlow. I've been flying EU mostly so hadn't noticed until now.

A reinstall of FSX later and all is now OK. Still not sure what was going wrong. FSX had stopped running Objectflow files across the board as Tim suggested. Other airfields were affected too. If anyone, more knowledgeable than me has an idea why that should happen I'd be interested to hear.

oIDPq.jpg

Thanks to Wolter and Tim for your help 8)  Truth be known it has turned out a bit of a blessing in disguise because FSX is running like a peach.

Good to see its sorted, a reinstall of FSX is never all that enjoyable, but it sure runs well after!

There have been the odd few cases of Objectflow not working, mostly its due to a corrupted dll.xml or missing entries from the FSX.cfg

Cheers

Tim

Archived