Re the Maps

WOZA

OK I got the maps to install. The instructions are not complete however. Instructions say “click on the Maps Installed. This will open up a new screenâ€. Well not quite. You have to right click the mouse inside the area below Friendly Name and other headings.

I have one entry “World (internal)â€

All AU maps loaded OK and I have now 80 maps instead of 79 I should have.

Now when I press on the “Map†at the bottom I get the whole world plotted and my blue aircraft showing. Do you need the World?. How can you get rid of this and/or get the relevant map to plot.

Yep 80 maps is correct - the world one you get by default and the AU Blue map adds 79 more.

When you're trying to view the map, have you got FSX running and is your aircraft in the AU Blue area?

Otherwise you will just see the world map like it sounds you are.

Also, you haven't deleted the map files after importing them into FsMovingMap have you?

<When you're trying to view the map, have you got FSX running and is your aircraft in the AU Blue area?

Otherwise you will just see the world map like it sounds you are.>

Yes to all.

My maps are in the FSX folder

.....\FTX Moving map\Blue\..."list of maps"

The world entry has  a  lamp icon on the left hand side?

???

• 4 weeks later...

Hate digging this up, but when I try and download the documentation for the maps I get an error that says "You don't have permission to access /FTX/map/AU_Blue_Map_1.0_Docs.zip on this server." Any help?

Aye, there is something wrong with my server at the moment - I'm currently working on it.

In the meantime use this page to download: http://www.fsfiles.org/MovingMap

That page has a link to both a Main Server and Mirror Server, try both of them one will work.

Sorry about the problem. :)

Archived