just purchased Broome and Cairns, Installation question

derfsxpilot

G'day Sebastian,

Yes, it's best to set FTX Central to Oceania/Australia prior to installing both. Following the installing of both YBCS and YBRM, make sure you install the latest ORBX libs. Lastly, if you haven't already, I'd strongly recommend installing the latest version of our freeware AU AI traffic - this adds a bunch of custom AI unique to both airports. 

Enjoy both airports, I hope the bring you many hours of simming pleasure :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Sebastian,

Yes, it's best to set FTX Central to Oceania/Australia prior to installing both. Following the installing of both YBCS and YBRM, make sure you install the latest ORBX libs. Lastly, if you haven't already, I'd strongly recommend installing the latest version of our freeware AU AI traffic - this adds a bunch of custom AI unique to both airports. 

Enjoy both airports, I hope the bring you many hours of simming pleasure :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

can I run this traffic with WOAI ?

Oh and the file for cairns says 110 so I don´t need to download the patch from the support section ?

I personally don't run any other AI traffic in Australia aside from ours, however I do run WOAI for my US airline traffic without any dramas. The only "issue" you should see is a possible over-abundance of airline traffic due to duplication between WOAI and FTX AI. The FTX traffic includes a huge amount of GA and smaller RPT types not included in any WOAI packages. 

Cheers

Archived