FTX Central - The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open

depeya

I bought FTX EU England scenery today. Downloaded and installed on Windows 7. I am running FSX with SP2

When Install completed and the FTX Central window opened, I clicked Europe & Apply and immediately got an Unexpected Error Window with the following detail :

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.IOException: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)

at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)

at FTXCentral.FTX_Environment.CopyBuildRestoreBat()

at FTXCentral.FTX_Environment.ApplyRegionChanges()

at FTXCentral.FTXC.Apply()

at FTXCentral.FTXC.lblApplyButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I have tried re-installing but no joy. I have tried looking for the obvious and failed so far ..... any ideas?

Thanks

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.IOException: The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a user-mapped section open.

This indicates something is preventing FTXcentral from operating correctly, normally antivirus

First thing I would try is a cold re-boot of the PC, then try deactivating your antivirus,

Cheers

Tim

Archived