All control Panels not opening

damian01

Hi Guys,

I have had a problem since this morning, for some reason I cannot seam to open any of my ORBX control Panels.

This apply's to the shortcut on my desk top and also when I try and access them through FTX Central.

The error I get it the following.

Error - ORBX control Panel.exe not found.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards

Damian

Hi Everyone,

Tried it again today still no luck, the latest ORBX libs and cores have been installed. Currently away as of tonight from my Pc until Friday for work so I will try and get a copy of the error I am having posted here on Friday afternoon when I get home. In the meantime any suggestions you have let me know and I will get my wife to try it while i'm away.

Cheers

Damian

Hi Damian,

sorry to be a bit late, but hey I need to sleep sometimes ..... ;)

please try and install the latest ORBXLIBS 130723 available at the support page => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

if that doesn't do it then please go to ...\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral and rightclick the FTXCentral.exe and select run as Administrator

in case add some screenshot of what you are seeing there if it still goes wrong

Hi Wolter,

That's okay I try to get as much too when the children don't wake  me up 10 times a night. :)

Thanks for replying i'l try what you said above when I return home from my business trip as it seams this is too daunting for my wife. Il let you know how it goes by this Saturday morning.

Just to let you know before I left I installed the latest ORBXLIBS and still had the issue. I will try all of it again and get back to you as stated above.

Thankyou in advance for the help.

Regards

Damian Doyle

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the zip file i'l try it when I return home from my business trip away as my wife isn't very PC orientated but my girls love me flying so they  can watch.... funny....

I'let you know if it works by Saturday morning ACST.

Thankyou in advance.

Cheers

Damian Doyle

Hi Tim,

The issue has been resolved. The .exe file was missing and s soon as I unzipped your attachment in the path stated by you it worked without any issues. All control panels now work again. Thankyou everyone for all the help.

Regards

Damian Doyle

Archived