Message to Steve Parsons---If Anyone Knows Him, Please Forward

Plainsman

Dear Steve,

Thank you for all the work you do to make FSX more enjoyable for us DX10 check the boxers.  Thank you even more for agreeing to create a fix for the black squares bug in the ORBX FTXG initial release.  I love ORBX products and wish to continue to use the ones I have and purchase others.  I have no technical knowledge, which puts me in the minority of people posting on the ORBX forums. 

I admit that until this horrendous problem with FTX Global surfaced (yes, I bought and installed it), I'd never heard of you.  But I hear that you are a genius.   I ask you, I beseech you, I beg of you to include a self-installer with your patch.  That's not too much to ask for PAYWARE.  All kinds of people - including non-techies - buy stuff.  I do not know how to backup files here, insert files there, edit this or that, I only know how to turn on the power button on my computer and double-click on my mouse to Google and download, and I can click the mouse on downloaded software to install by itself.  If I have to find such and such a file and insert or backup something, I'm lost.  It's the reason I, and many others like me, don't acquire third party stuff -- even free stuff like add-on aircraft -- if they don't come with self-installers.

So please, PLEASE create a self-installer with your upcoming payware DX10 solution.  I extend my heartfelt and eternally grateful thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

The Plainsman

OK, before we turns this into a drooling event, we better close it, alsao as it is clearly stated , our Team and Stevere working together on this so as soon there is something to report we for sure will do so, in the mean time please be so kind and deffer from plastering the boards with posts that don't add anything to the issue at hand

Thank you!

topic locked

Archived