Texture loss?

Kayhman

HI

What do you mean by "it seems that the texture is lost"? FTXG is texture and only replaces the default FSX textures. I´m not sure I understand what you mean or your problem. I can see that a bit of the road is missing but if you try to specify WHERE the screenshot is taken and maybe move your post to the payware support forum someone from the ORBX team might have a solution.

Jack

the Swede in Spain

Hi all, thank you for help!!

Alex and FleetingThought, bingo!!, street lights and DX10 was the problem. I deactivated DX10 and looks great!!!

JJJackson. Como veo que estas en Castalla, y yo en San Vicente del Raspeig, me voy a permitir el lujo de hablarte en español. Gracias por la ayuda, la verdad es que no me expliqué bien porque usé el traductor de Google, mi ingles es un poco pobre. La ciudad es Alicante ;)

Un saludo!!

gpf.png

JJJackson. Como veo que estas en Castalla, y yo en San Vicente del Raspeig, me voy a permitir el lujo de hablarte en español. Gracias por la ayuda, la verdad es que no me expliqué bien porque usé el traductor de Google, mi ingles es un poco pobre. La ciudad es Alicante ;)

Un saludo!!

Hola Kayhman.

Si yo vivo en Castalla pero mi español no esta bien, pero mi mujer habla perfecto. Tal vez podríamos encontrarnos? Mi privado correo electronico es jack@kennelcaravan.com.

Un Saludo

Archived