How to get street lights back? UTX issue

peppy197

Before installing FTXG I deactivated the 2 lightings from UTX  _USA

I got some street lights noticed, from FTXG

I wanted to see if the two could co-exist, so I reactivated lighting in UTX

Now, even after inactivating UTX lightintg I cannot get the FTXG lighting to come back, I get zero lights from thqat regardless of UTX settings.

What a mess up

Anyone know how to fix it?

The 2 FTXG scr.cfg entries are lowest point

Possibly SOLVED

By using the tools in the menu bar of FTX Central, I set the lights to on. 

Voila, it works again now.

So does turning lights off using the setup tool of UTX_USA the same as using the FTX Central tool? maybe

You need to disable UT Exclusions For Default Scenery from your Scenery config (along with 2 UTX night lighting options in the UTX Setup tool - set to disable)  That should bring all the FTXG vector lights.

I am doing night texture testing on my setup as we speak

I am about to completely remove UTX due to night light road incompatibility.

That brings to my question - What other addon is there which can provide me with proper roads?"  What other addons are there which can provide me with accurate roads and placements (that is only thing I liked about UTX).  The night light road auto imprint is very annoying and I believe there is no fix for it at the moment.

I posted similar thread on avsim

"Right now I have UTX with all its scenery enabled (except for Night Lighting which is turned off in setup), along with FTXG's light vector.

If I disable UTX completely, then those ftxg's lights show up or by disabling UT Exclusions but I believe UT Exclusion is required.

Also, does any know how to remove those auto imprints from night roads - the blue hue is mess.

Best suggestion is to have UTX disabled completely with FTXG.  Both the programs are just not fully compatible"

See pic below with UTX Enabled (Vector light is enabled, and 2 night lighting options are disabled.  But by turning off UTX completely, FTXG's vector lights is awesome....plain and simple - will post that pic later).

K6SFl.jpg

DONT DISABLE  Exclusions For Default Scenery in UTX, it will really really screw the lanclass up.

Yep, you are absolutely correct.  I solved the blue light issue on the different thread - It is all about changing resolution of the UTX terrain textures -

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62540-strange-blue-roads-at-night-using-utx-europe/#entry571296

If you all can confirm, that would be great

Archived