panels.dll error, any fixes?

Ziggy

Hi Wolter, yeah I did search google and other forums, I didn't really find a lot of info. There was something about aircraft addons causing the error , I last installed the Caranado Beech 200 about a month ago and everything was great until I tried DX10 mode and things went really south when I switched back, I am in the middle of a full windows and FSX reinstall so I was only curious to know in case somewhere down the road this happens again. I'll keep on researching, thanks for the help, again.....lol

Hey ZIGGY,

if you are in the middle of a full re-install of the whole caboodle, just  DON'T fark around with DX10 or other experiments make sure you get your fsX and addons up and running smoothly, make a backup of that or a clone, after that you can experiment to your harts contents as in case of malfunction wipe the flunked version and copy back in your backup, saves a helluva lot of aggravation and hair pulling ..... if you have any left of those  :ph34r:

Lol!! Lots left so far. I hear you loud and clear my friend, I've learned a lot since starting this FSX adventure, even though there have been some hiccups in the last week or two I really enjoy learning about all of this behind the scenes stuff, all though I enjoy Simming much more. I'm gonna set FSX up better than before and not screw around with it anymore, Thanks for the advice.

Archived