Could this have been caused by my FTX Global install?

Stan V

I have all FTX Regions installed (except Australia) and recently added FTX Global to the mix.  A few days later I noticed that several scenery folder entries have gone missing from my scenery.cfg file.  The folders themselves with their scenery files intact are still in my fsx addon scenery folder but all the scenery.cfg entries for them have disappeared. 

As far as I can tell, the missing entries are specifically ones that I added above my scenery.cfg insertion point to help me make sure I put any files I wanted to override Orbx's region files above any Orbx entries.  These included all my RTMM folders and libraries.  I gave them distinctive names when I created them such as FTX-RTMM COMMUNITY SCENERY_ (region name), and they were all grouped together in the scenery.cfg file above my designated library insertion point.  

I'm sure I can re-add the missing entries without too much bother but first, I want to understand what happened and why so it doesn't happen again.

Stan V    FS Global Order:  FSS0223991

Thanks, Wolter - just one followup question. If instead, I named each of the currently missing entries as ORBX_COMMUNITY_SCENERY_(region name), is that sufficient to avoid running afoul of installer coding in the future?

Stan V FS Global Order: FSS0223991

Archived