Unable to Register FTXG

woodhick803

I am trying to begin the install process for FTX Global but am unable to register on line.  I get the following mesage:  "Server did not specify content length.  Ensure you are connected to the internet and try again."  I have tried several times to register but always get the same message.  What do I do now??

Dan George, order number FSS0224386

not an expert in this field, Jay is, but he also needs some sleep sometimes

my guess is that you have an AV program running that block this or your firewall, please try and disable your firewall and Anti Virus program and see if it then will work

Edit : :D Adrian beat me to it 

Adrian,

There is clearly a problem, as many of us have had this occur today.   In my case, it was certainly not due to Firewall, or any config at my end. Never had this occur at all in 5 years of using your wrapper, and many purchases.

Just saying, because the link above gives little advice or reason for this beyond to check your Firewall.

Thanks

David

Got me going  ::)   The "how to" video was clear and helpful.  All that being said, as David Rogers points out, in my years of buying Orbx products this is the first time I've ever had a problem.  My FTXG is installing as we speak.  Thanks again

I am still getting the same problem have downloaded with antivirus and firewall off but everytime I try to validate I am still getting the same message as woodhick. 

If I keep this up I will be running out of downloads.The manual method is ok but what if you haven"t got another computer connected to the internet.

I must look at the manual install again I must be missing something [probably a computer brain] but I think I will let it sit there until things are sorted,even if it means downloading it again.

If I buy a brand new car I expect the mechanics to fix it not me.

Hi All,

We (FSS) are having issues with online validation at the moment. We are working on the problem at the moment but in the meantime please use the manual validation method as outlined here:

https://flightsimstore.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/653514-manual-validation-process-explained

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Trying again today getting a different message this time error 10# bad input of details for registration,but I am copy and pasting from the e-mail so I don"t think so.I will wait patiently until it is sorted out at your end.

Uninstalled all my gex areas in anticipation,still thats life.

Archived