Is Two Control Towers at KBFI a PNW Install Corruption on My Computer?

HondaJet

Today I flew into KBFI and noticed I am seeing double.  Two control towers (identical) right next to each other on the west side of runway 31L near center field. 
My question is whether anyone else sees this or do I have a bad install?  My FPS in this area is lower than it used to be also so it really makes me wonder if I have an issue with the PNW install.  I had computer issues after a hardware upgrade so had to reload all FSX and addons.   Before this happened I don't remember seeing multiple towers but may have just overlooked it. Don't know.

I have win7 x64 with FSX Gold & FTX PNW loaded.  I also have patch PNW005 which I believe is the latest along with ORBXLIBS 130626. Also have other addons both aircraft and others but right now ORBX is the only scenery loaded other than FSX default.

Let me know if you see this too.

Thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

if you are seeing two control towers then you probably have some other addon adding this, maybe add a screenshot of how things at your end so we could figure out which one it is

in case you want to post the screenies here a lil guide on how to on our forums => http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Thanks Wolter,

Here is screenie of what I saw.  I don't know if there are other issues or not with my install but this one was obvious to me.  I only have FTX PNW, CRM, NRM, PFjords, SAK, a few of your airports in PNW (2WA1 & KORS), KJAC in CRM, along with all your freeware ones in PNW, plus UTX for Canada loaded right now so I don't know what could be conflicting with the Seattle area.   I can send you shots of my scenery library list if that would help.  I have been having trouble with stutters and frames since this hardware change but don't know if this is part of the problem or just a separate issue.

Thanks for your help,

Jerry

eah3B.png

And in addition to Wolter's advice, try searching your main FSX folder for 'KBFI' as this will normally flush the culprit out into the open

Cheers

Tim

Tim, I did as you suggested and found 3 different bgl files in ORBX folder along with a bgl in "My Traffic" folder.  Could a tower come along with traffic??  Don't really know what is buried there, sorry.

Jerry

Archived