FTX Global: Aeroplane chrashes at end of runway MHTG

dion73

Hi,

After enjoying a beautiful scenic ride in FTX Global from MHLM La Mesa to MHTG Toncontin after landing my plane chrashes when I exit the runway or when i hit the grass. My MHTG scenery is from Tropical Sim and this occurs after i installed FTX Global in P3D. 

Flying from Narita to Haneda in Tokyo i didn't have this problem, since Tropical Sim MHTG Toncontin has its own landclass installed might this be the problem?

But how to fix it?

kind regards,

dion

for what it's worth,

FTXG* does not overwrite any other files than the basic fsX texture files and add's a few more, it uses the basic fsX Land Class for now and those will be updated in the future times, so if you encounter an object on your runway it must have been there before

I´m sure if you contact Carlos or Leandro into Tropicalsim email (they doesn´t ofeer support info forum) forum, they´ll sure will help you

tropicalsim@tropicalsim.com.br

anyway would you change Scenery priority. guess that you must put MHTG over all other sceneries and check (check TS´ instalation documents).

i tested here and no issues.

Hi guys,

Fixed the problem, reinstall didn't work but i found an update at the Taxi2Gate forums for the crashing issue(http://www.taxi2gate.com/?page_id=231

). I hadn't noticed before because i normally do a go around and then crash somewhere else (running out of fuel, drunk and wasted, the wife left years ago.... I know how pigs fly:))

So nothing to do with FTX Global, sorry to have bothered you with this...

kind regards,

dion

Archived