FTX global question.

micgrech

I am looking to purchase this fantastic product, what's the pre requisites prior to install?

Is the manual available prior to purchase to look at?

I use fly Tampa products aswell, what effect does this have on the install?

Cheers

Super John....I don't know if you folks do this regularly if not then I would recommend uploading manuals somewhere easy to find....I really appreciate the change to check out the details of any product I buy....IE in FTX seeing the coverage area of regions or new airports etc.

cheers.

I am looking to purchase this fantastic product, what's the pre requisites prior to install?

Is the manual available prior to purchase to look at?

I use fly Tampa products aswell, what effect does this have on the install?

Cheers

Howdy micgrech, I have FlyTampa Tampa Rebooted and it works flawlessly with my install of Global, all I did was uninstall GEX before installing really only to make room on my FSX SDD, I have all kinds of 3rd party cities airports and UTX and NA Landclass, FEX,  UT2, AS2012, HD Airport enhancer (don't ask) on and on and on and they all seem to work very nicely. And I'm getting decent frame rates to boot, I'd say as good as with GEX.

For what this adds to FSX it really seems to get along very nicely with a ton of 3rd party add-ons.

I would classify this as a Very well made Superior Product for FSX.

PS: one thing though, IF you have FTX remove/turn off the night lights feature, I have everything else on.

Archived