Hello all,

Here's a low-resolution copy of the FTX Global User Guide (all images are low res to save on PDF filesize). This will give any prospective buyer some insight into FTXG and the new FTX Central operations.

There is a full resolution (42MB) version of the User Guide included in the full product download.

FTX Global User Guide.pdf

Thank you John! Thank you all so much for all your efforts and this amazing, amazing day! :D

Will be buying at some point today...hope the servers will cope. Want to download right now but not sure the servers aren't overloaded. Will try soon.

Merry FTX Global Day to one and all in this awesome community!!!!

We'll never have to look back again. A new dawn in FS is finally upon us and its here to stay! Congratulations!

I can't believe how happy and damn excited I am! :D  :D :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Cheers guys!!!! Happy flying everyone! :smile:

Sid

• Upvote 1

hey Sid, don't hold back...- :)

Hey Shermank, I know...Lol :lol: I can't help myself :smile: Downloading now buddy but have calmed down a little...for now :lol:

Sid

Hi John,

thank you very much 

For future releases of Orbx products could you put a low res version of the manual in the downloaded installation zip file outside of the installer , so that it is usable for the installation ?

Cheers

Not being overly familiar with the Orbx forums I overlooked the FTXG User Guide and only after installation did I read that GEX should be uninstalled before installing FTXG.  Perhaps you can make future PDF's available as part of the download so users could read important pre installation instructions.

I take it that it is not a huge issue it's just that FTXG textures have now overwritten GEX textures so if I was to perform uninstallation of GEX I would have to reinstall FTXG correct?

Thank you,

Robert

Hi devs, just a couple of questions;

Lets say I want to install the FS Global Ultimate from Pilots in order to give more accuracy to the elevations. Can I combine it with your FTX Global base pack? Whats the correct install order?

Once we have the Base pack installed+ third party airports on it,Aerosoft an on, can we continue installing LC packs without uninstalling previous added airports ?

Thanks.

Hi :)

FS Global Ultimate is a mesh scenery addon that takes care of the elevations in fsX and has no influence on FTX Global, they work seamlessly together to enhance the whole appearance of fsX

you can add all the addons that you like, now if those will fit seamlessly in the FTX Global is very much dependent of what the people that designed those field did create, as for the landclass files they will improve the impression that the sim will display more in accordance to the actual situation locally, remember that FTX Global provides enhanced textures, the current one is the original fsX LC file, and in future there will be LC files released for the various areas.

it all should work fine together 8)

Hello everyone.
Sorry for my bad English.
Congratulations for your wonderful work on improving graphics.
I just had FTX Global and installed, it is a very nice rendering. But I have a small problem, all lights airport (taxis, runways, lighting), limières air (day and night) are represented by large squares. Can you help me?
In advance thank you.
Sincerely,
Allain
http://airvirtuel737.forumgratuit.org/

• 3 weeks later...

FTX Global is a great product and I'm happy with the new "hybrid mode".

But unfortunately I was forced to reinstall my PNW after some undefineded problems with my FSX. After installing PNW again the "new" FTXcentral was  gone and I faced the old version without hybrid mode. Is there a way to reinstall the new FTXcentral to get back the hybrid mode?

And what about using different other sceneries like EU, PNW and FSXglobal parallel? I'm thinking about buying England and I'd like to keep all sceneries active...

Thanks for your Support!!!

i have no idea wher to post this and how to use this forum....but here it goes anyway.

I have recently installed FTX Global with great anticipation - but upon starting FSX the entire ground and water level is black with various obstacles (trees buildings etc etc) on top of it.

Why/what/how is this and what do I do to fix it

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks

Rory

FTX NZ

FTX Aus

FTX Europe

and now (although not working!) FTX  Global

Guys. You can not post support issues here.

Please follow the validation instructions (there's even a video)

Once you have done this you will be able to access and post in the appropriate support forum.

All queries will require purchase information to be provided.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you install the ORBX Pacific Northwest scenery? Mine won't work after i installed it and it is still the same in FSX. What is FTX central for? I tried to turn on scenery for north america in it and it says unhandled exception has occured. I have .net framwork 3.5 already on my computer.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi John

Thanks for posting the user guide.

For some reason my installation of FTXG doesn't seam to have installed FTX central, plus the short cuts etc.

I don't have any other Obrx products installed so probably something stupid my end.

Any thoughts?

Regards

Martin

• 1 month later...

Guys. You can not post support issues here.

Please follow the validation instructions (there's even a video)

Once you have done this you will be able to access and post in the appropriate support forum.

All queries will require purchase information to be provided.

Thanks.