FTX Central Problem

bobrandal

Yesterday I installed SP4.002 followed by the ORBXLib130504.   FTX Central and my set-up were working perfectly prior to these two installs.

I cannot now activate FTXCentral and a check of my ORBX/Scripts/FTX Central folder reveals that I only have three folders....InstallBackup, Regions, Work and a FTX CentralSetting.xml file.  OCEANIA would have been activated before the install.

Your assistance/comments would be really appreciated.

Bob R

FYI and out of desperation I have reinstalled SP4.002 and have FTXCENTRAL back again except OCEANIA does not now feature....(appears to have been replaced with AUSTRALIA!) ...so unable to access NZNI or NZSI where most of my flightsimming is undertaken.

Bob R

Hi Holger,

Thanks for quick response.....as I can't set to OCEANIA could you pse confirm that I should ignore the following instruction for installing this patch ...." Please make sure that FTX Central is set to "Oceania" before proceeding with the installation of this patch!"

I did mention in my initial Post that my FTX NZ scenery was operating perfectly before and was updated with all the relevant ORBx  patches incl nzsi001 and 2.

Cheers,

Bob R

Hi Bob,

set FTX Central to Australia before installing the NZSI patch and you'll be good to go.

The reason you've lost the Oceania entry is because the Australia package was released before we've completed the New Zealand add-ons and they are the ones that amalgamate the Australia and NZ regions into a single "Oceania" region. Installing the NZSI patch on top of your existing NZSI installation won't create any issues.

Cheers, Holger

Archived