KCMW Cushmen Meadows Runway lights

Lawgiver

Hello Everyone.

Just purchased KCMW v110 download.  Is Cushman supposed to have runway lights at night??  All I could find on the forums is a post here  http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/49402-s45-siletz-bay-state-airport-runway-lights/?p=435944  where Bill talks about KCMW and S45 Siletz Bay using the same light texture.  I have not purchased S45 yet.  Does anyone know what this  texture is by any chance??  I did look through the FSX Effects file and did not find a file relating to KCMW runway.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Rob

KCMW_zpsbdce4d04.jpg

KCMW1_zps409bc86c.jpg

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the fast reply.  I dont have that fx file.  I searched the "Effects" folder as well as my entire FSX folder.  Just to let you know, I tried the updated patch as well even though I have the current version.  I thought perhaps the file might be included in the patch for KCMW.  Still no "fx_bw_rwylight.fx"

file.  Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Rob

Hi Bill,

Those files did the trick.  No other issues.  I'm surprised I am the only one with this issue.  Then again I am probably one of only a few that enjoys flying around at dusk.  As a former resident of the west coast, one of the things I miss is sunset in the mountains.  Thanks for your time Bill, I appreciate it.

Regards,

Rob 

Archived