S45 Siletz Bay State Airport Runway Lights

FSX101

Has anyone noticed a problem with the S45 runway lights from the air. They are not visable to me until very close in on approach. I've tried several size adjustments (FTX Lights Tweaker), but no joy. Other airports like KORS and 77S show up fine. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Curtis

Order #FSS0182351 S45

Hello

If I may add to what Curtis wrote. I have been following this thread and seem to be experiencing the same.

1.- Only on short final lights are barely visible and they flicker, sometimes only port or starboard lights are seen, I guess the latter depends on the POV angle.

2.- After touchdown lights are quite dim and only the closest 2 rows are clearly seen, although with slight flickering; from row 3 onwards lights and their poles behave with heavy flickering.

Short Final

Posted Image

After TD

Posted Image

Cheers.

Hello Bill

Disabled the 3D grass.

Result: Seems to me lights flicker much more.

UPDATE:10:45 PM

Definitely lights flicker more from the distance, but when on the runway, stopped or at taxi speed they seem more stable.

BTW: I thought you were on vacation, enjoy!.

Cheers.

I noticed the same problem at KCMW, no runway lights visible on approach. There are other lights around the airport that show fine like the rotating beacon and other marker lights.

Thanks,

Curtis

Order #FSS0182351 S45

Archived