Lack of Buildings in FTX CRM

Hi,

I have installed both FTX CRM and MegaSceneryEarth for the state of Colorado. When I add the scenery while running Microsoft ESP from the Denver International Airport, the scenery definitely changes. The terrain is a lot more detailed; however, the vast majority of the buildings disappear. The autogen setting in Microsoft ESP is set to the highest density. Without MegaSceneryEarth, there are a fair amount of buildings; however, when keeping all of the settings the same but adding in MegaSceneryEarth, practically all the buildings disappear. There are mainly just a few buildings at the airport and a few skyscrapers and the stadium in what should be downtown Denver. 

Please let me know if I need to change certain settings in order to allow MegaSceneryEarth to complement the pre-existing scenery/buildings instead of seemingly wiping it out and replacing it. 

Thank you very much,

Hannah Mae 

Having seen these "area maps' many time now I can't help but say it is my opinion that they are next to indecipherable.to determine just what the boundary encloses.  There are previous maps posted that are just various shaded colors imposed over regular maps with state/country boarders plainly displayed.  I think it would be more clear to users to have these 'plain jane' maps rather than these 'works of art'.

>:(

Sorry Tim,

I don't have enough HD space left to use Google Earth so the KMZ files are not useable to me.  I have the maps I mentioned saved for my use.  Just wanted to voice my thoughts on the 'pretty colored' maps that are much harder to see the actual coverage areas.

8)

Archived