OZtog help, please

CathyH

I would LOVE the OZTOG 1 1.1 MEXICO and GRAND CANYON files, but, I have a problem. I can't D/L these without blowing my DL limits, and while I could normally go to the local Internet Cafe, I am also the carer for my best friend Maggie's mum. Betty, who is 80 is "unwell" I'm a nurse and, in my judgement I shoild only be away from her just long enough to go for a quick walk. We are awiting the result of test, but she is the sort of unwell that normally  leads to discussions of funeral music. Given that, is there anyone out there who could burn this stuff to disc for met and post it tome, I'd happily reimburse the cost of postage and the discs :)

Thanks

Cathy

Cathy,

Do you mean Ozx? There is a huge pack for Australia as well as the mexico and Grand Canyon sceneries, I have unlimited downloads here in the US (I am an expat Aussie) I can burn them all for you and send them out by the end of the week, but I am sure that someone in Oz will bee more than willing.  If not I can have them out by Friday for you, just shoot me a PM.

Archived