A question

Nick

Hey guys

one of my first posts here and it's a support question.  :-[

I have installed FSX, and FSXA and that has done all the patching for me i am told

However i am still getting severe system issues like blurry textures on both aircraft and scenery and Antialiasing issues

My system specs aer as follows

Pentium 4 2.4GHZ no hyperhtreading

1GB of 333mhz ram

Leadtek 6600GT 128mb GFX card.

I am considering purchasing FTW and FEX all in the one go.

Will either of these addons tweak my FSX to perform better

or is there law preventing that

help please

nick

Your missing a gig of ram and a 128mb of GPU isn't going to be in your favour so to be honest your system is already straining but buying FTX and removing autogen will go along way to boosting your frame rate for better flight quality.

EDIT: Nick I'm not going to BS too you your graphics card is a dinosaur ........ I'm not being mean but there is no simple way to say it your trying to play a game that uses huge amounts of resources and to be honest your truly at your limits but if your able to play it now but your suffering FTX should help.

lol

thanks for that

i spoke to some blokes otday in the VOZ TS server

and they did say i would be straining to run it.

they did mention however that it would improve my framerates by turning autogen straight down

Nick I got some files that will boost your performance because they have been redone to replace the default files giving you a real system performance boost which would be ideal for you. Knock me up a PM if your interested and I will package them up for you and pass on. If your not too PC savvy there are other system tricks I can give you that will boost your gaming quality and quality of your PC in general. There are even a few tricks to get that dinosaur card humming too that I can pass onto you.  ;)

Archived