Flat houses and buildings?

spirittoo

Hilly Ho! :lol:

Thanks for reading and responding to my post.  Well sir ... I don't know anything about foolish modications to the autogen ... in fact I thought FTX did all that.  It is set at normal.  I did install the lastest files for CRM and NRM but for some reason I was unable to download and install a non corrupt file for the PNW.  I haven't tried to download it again for a few weeks now.  I haven't had a chance to get to it. 

However the area I took the pictures in are at KMSO Missoula Intl airport and the surrounding area which is the CRM area.  It is the training site that Hovercontrol uses and there are some addon scenery for the airport.  I checked out other area within the software area and I see the same flattening effect.

So I was right then ... there should be building and houses where I pointed out?  Is there a place to check to make sure I have the lastest files??? ???

Hi spirittoo,

If your autogen is set to Extremely Dense every house should appear. Otherwise if you are using .CFG tweaks to limit your autogen that will impact the display. 

Hilly Ho Alex ^-^  Well sir I upped the autogen and I see more buildings now 8)  I will fly around and check it out ... I'll get back to you guys to let you know how it looks ... thanks for posting. ;D

Hi there,

nothing wrong with your installation, it's just that at Normal autogen slider setting only 40% of the full autogen footprints are occupied since each step of the autogen density slider represents 20%, with "Extremely Dense" = 100%.

Below a comparison of Normal versus Extremely Dense autogen slider settings at the location of your first screenshot.

Cheers, Holger

post-375-0-69171700-1369248181_thumb.jpg

post-375-0-64786600-1369248190_thumb.jpg

Archived