[FTX ENG] Black and missing objects

JakDan

After many hours of flying with EU England I realised that I did not have the latest ORBLIBS installed so I downloaded and installed. Then I lost all objects and those that were visible were black shapes only.

Interestingly though if I enabled DX10 all objects appeared, albeit without textures.

I redownloded and installed several times without success. I followed all the usual suggestions, disabling shadows, selecting FTX default then Europe.

nELcB.jpg

well I have same problem too!!

I found a solution %allusersprofile%\Microsoft\FSX open scenery.cfg with text editor and under [Area.001] add Texture_ID=1 save and exit by the way choose in orbx central default fsx .Restart it and it will be ok again.

I bought UK orbx too and all my europe airports and graphics were gone (using gex and utx) I found that solution everythings ok but I cannot use orbx UK scenery.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JakDan,

I have alerted the developers of FTX England (SIM720) to this thread to assist as I understand your issue is still ongoing

@Evern, best to make a separate thread, and one of the English team will be able to assist with your issue

Regards

Tim

This has little to do with FTX England and more to do with missing textures in your Orbxlibs installation.

Please navigate to ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Texture and please let us know how many files you have in that folder and the total byte count?

Archived