Introvert or Extrovert?

domfliss

Hi guys,

Flight simming has to its name a degree of geekiness which it has accumulated over the years in much the same way as train spotting and dare I say it fly fishing has, LOL.

Maybe it's not quite up to their high standards, but judging by some of the comments being posted on various forums (never the Orbx forums, LOL) I was compelled to ask myself....am I a geek?

If one is to be considered a geek (a proud title to behold), one normally falls into a certain category; that being an introvert; rather than an extrovert. 

So...being rightly proud of this popular movement I thought I would be brave and ask you guys the dreaded question:

How would you describe yourself? 

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Me? I'm an honourable introvert and proud of it :D  :D

8752825283_c57dc366e8_o.jpg

8753950408_7ffafc62bd_o.jpg

Ok i gotta say i like that question ;)

I would say im pretty much introvert to some level or when it comes to certain subjects. I then become some kind of extrovert. On a party you will most probably find me somewhere in the backround.

Things im interested in, defently the dark side of mankind starting with Stephen King and ending with the rock stars of american psychos. Im a flight sim and gaming addict. Yes i am :)

I stage dived with a little american geek in the early 90's his name was Kurt Cobain. Still listening to punk rock and will read Dante Allegieris Inferno soon ;)

My life: Flying above the clouds and into the sunshine.

So am i a geek? YES - i was, i am and i will always be...

Intrvert or extrovert hmmm decide yourself :)

Yours

MJ

I'm either depending on my mood :lol:

I stage dived with a little american geek in the early 90's his name was Kurt Cobain. Still listening to punk rock and will read Dante Allegieris Inferno soon ;)

You're my hero!  My first ever gig was Nirvana back when I was in my early teens.  Happy days.

@Matt

....yeah i loved these times. I saw em three times. In 1990 they toured with Sonic Youth across europe and by the end of ´91 they toured as headliner with the mighty unknown Urge Overkill as starting act. This gig was the best i´ve ever seen.

Talkin about Sonic Youth. They came to Berlin in 2006. I met them when i checked in in our  crew hotel. I saw em sittin in the lobby together with J Mascis. I was really surprised. I ran to Kim Gordon (shes a bit bitchy) i asked her for some tickets cause i had none and she said the show was sold out. Bad for me. But when i walked up to my room i ran into Lee Ranaldo. He was a bit surprised that an airline captain saked him for some tickets. Anyway in the end he put me and my ex girlfriend on the guest list and we finally enjoied a nice loud Sonic Youth gig :)

Sadly all these times are gone and music took the wrong turn...

Archived