Landclass problem with Oceania

drebin8

Hello-

I've recently started having problems with the landclass for the Oceania region.  I'm guessing that when I added Wales or its patch I probably forgot to switch the region in FTX Central and messed up my Oceania sceneries.  Now the landclass is all square blocks.  

iFjR.jpg

I uninstalled the AUS scenery according to the uninstall instructions I found in the forums but I must not have done i right because I'm still getting the messed up landclass.  To uninstall I 1) deleted the FTXAUX_ROADS, SCENERY, SHORES, CUSTOM from the ORBX/FTX_AU folder.  2) Deleted the scenerylib_AU_BLUE, GOLD, GREEN, RED from the ORBX/scripts folder 3) ran FTXCONFIGURATOR.exe.  To reinstall, I: 1) installed OrbxFTXAUSP3.zip 2) installed FTXAUSP4.002.PATCH.zip 3) installed latest scenery library.

After doing that I changed the region back to Australia, but I'm still getting the square landclass.  I'd really prefer not to have to uninstall and reinstall all my ORBX sceneries if possible so I'm hoping you might have some ideas about how I can reinstall AUS correctly.  Thanks.

Drew

Yes, actually, I made the switch to DX10 right around the time I picked up Wales.  I just assumed it was user error since I've made that mistake before, but I unchecked all the FTX region boxes in Addon Converter and all is good.  I never would've thought to check, that, thanks for the help!  Cheers!

Drew

Archived