Objects at airports disappeared

Hello,

All the static objects such as buildings, hangers, aircraft, people ect have disappeared at all my airfields within all the of my ORBX packages (CRM, PNW, and England). All i have been left with is tarmac and runways, all the off airport objects, trees, buildings ect appear to be fine.

I have done fresh installs of each package, re-indexed scenery library, installed the latest ORBX librarys.

Any ideas on how to fix, because its becoming really rather annoying.

Thanks,

Callum

Hi Callum,

odd that. If airport objects don't show it means either the libraries or placement files aren't active, the Scenery Complexity setting is too low, or there's a blanket exclude at higher display priority. Sounds like you've got all those factors checked (I assume you don't have any scenery library entry above the FTX block that might contain such a blanket exclude file). Don't really know what else to suggest.

Do you recall what changes you've made to FSX just prior to the disappearing act?

Cheers, Holger 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Holger sorry for the late reply

I don't have any scenery above my orbx in the scenery library, and i don't really think i changed anything in the settings prior to this, and i know this doesn't really got a lot to go off. When i get some spare time i will do a complete uninstall of fsx and re install it, followed by all my other programmes and software and see if that fixes something.

Regards

Callum

Archived