NO PeopleFlow S45 SiletzBay

After installing Orbx S45 SiletzBay and the latest OrbxLibs as requested in the install i noticed there was no peopleflow or Fall textures and also no night textures.I proceeded with a complete uninstall and reinstalled the file but with the same results.I then did another download and install but nothing changed.I have many Orbx products but this is the first time i've ever encountered any problems.Can anyone suggest a solution or has anyone run into the same problem?The latest OrbxLib i have installed is FTXORBXLIBS 130504

FSS0213931

Hi,
sorry, that has already been answered several times, most recently by Bill Womack on 18 March 2013 in this part of the forum.

He wrote:

It sounds as if your ObjectFlow_S45.dll module isn't initialized properly. Here's something to try first, with FSX NOT running:

1. In your FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_S45\Scenery folder, locate ModuleInstaller.exe right click it, and select "Run as Administrator".
2. Launch FSX and see if you get a prompt to allow ObjectFlow_S45.dll to run. If so, click yes.
3. Go to S45 and see if you have the Flows working.

Let us know how you get on after doing all this.

Cheers. Friedi.

Edit: too late :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

Just a note that this problem still exists with this fine software.  I just purchased and downloaded this scenery yesterday.  The fix works.  Oh my god, we've just arrived in Hicksville"  my thoughts after seeing the smoking character near the hangers.

Archived