SAK - Beluga (PABG) Elevation?

BeaverDriver

Good Morning,

I may have found a small bug with Beluga Airport (Alaska) in the SAK scenery yesterday. I was going to try it again this evening before reporting it to make sure I could reproduce it, but it looks like I'll be out for a day or so. Anyway, if anyone could give this a try and see if it shows up for them as well please.

The issue is taking off from the threshold of RWY 01. All goes fine on the roll for the first 100 to 200 feet, then it's as though you've driven off a small cliff and you find yourself "falling" about 50 feet or so back onto the runway. Visually there is nothing to give away any elevation anomalies, but quite suddenly on the roll you find yourself airborne (although you do not have flying speed at this point) and dropping.

As I say, if anyone else could confirm or deny this and report back, that would be great. Thanks!

Glenn

Hello Glenn,

can't find an airport Beluga (PABG).

The only airstrip i found is Beluga (BLG) in Alaska.

I rolled the whole distance of "RWY 01" (showing on my compass) but there is no hole and no cliff or so where i felt down.

Sorry, but everything is correct here, without the runway-number when selecting the strip in the airport-list. There are just mentioned 18, 27, 36 and 09. Don't know why there is this difference?  

Archived