Scenery YPMQ disappeared

ninja123

I haven't been to Port Macquarie airport for quite a while , but on today's visit the terminal is missing and the surrounds appear as default scenery .

However there is a Control Panel for YPMQ in FTX Central and in the Installed ORBX Products Report the following line appears ,

FTX AU YPMQ PORT MACQUARIE AIRPORT VERSION 2.0 (SP3) October 2009 .

It is a mystery to me .

To further complicate the matter I cannot locate my order number from the Flight Sim Store .

Not sure as to why it's not displaying. Have you checked the scenery library and made sure that an entry for YPMQ is in there and that it is enabled. The entry should read FTXAA_YPMQ.

As for your order number that is a mystery in itself. I have checked through all of the orders on your account at FSS and I don't see a purchase for YPMQ in there. Are you sure you didn't purchase it from another reseller on DVD?

Thank you Adrian .

I have also checked my orders and I agree with you , I can't locate a purchase .

I haven't used a reseller and checked my DVD's .

The mystery remains .

Oh well the solution will be , I will shortly order another YPMQ download .

Will it overwrite anything that may be lurking in the system pertaining to YPMQ . eg the existing Control Panel with the Airport complexity settings?

• 4 weeks later...

Resolved .

YPMQ is back . Don't know why , but I did a quick switch in FTX Central from Default to Oceania .

I also gained information from the Forum , namely Henrik and Stu , who recommended some tweaks in the NVidia Inspector .

All good now .

Archived