FTX ENG - Floating static aircraft at EGTD

Hi there Orbx,is this intentional? looks cool but seems out of place.BTW my system,libraries and all that jazz is up to date

y5jk8.jpg

Hi Spok,

Hmmm..........I'm not sure what to say, on my setup at EGTD that 747 is on the ground, as well as the other static 747 there.   We did not change the elevation at there so I am at a loss to know what the problem is.  Could you have some other EGTD scenery files for that are interfering?

Cheers, Neil

Honestly Neil,I will only install ORBX or OZX scenery on my system because well it is the best,who knows maybe the 747 will land one day.It does not really bother me though because it kind of adds a funny edition to the airport.Anyway not to bother

Hi Orbx,I am no longer encountering a floating static 747,must have been on final and made it to the ground,thank you for your help.I guess this could be viewed as Answered if you wish.Must have been my system somehow or maybe FSX decided to be difficult which in my opinion happens from time to time ::)

Archived