Orbx black textures problem.

bluedeep

Hi.Sorry for my english because i am turkish...After i installed orbx products (england,wales,rocky moutains,new zeelandsouth-north)my fsx textures started to show up in black.Also i have megasceneryearth products and they are ok(ftx central in default mode).But when i apply orbx from ftx central to any region it causes fsx textures to show up in black..Do you think ORBX and MEGASCENERYARTH conflict ??

i do not know how to apply picture so i copy the photo url link . http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2013/04/19/v4qQT.jpg

Hi

Well i used orbx before but i never had any problems like that..Only after i installed megasceneryearth this black texture problem started to show up.And an important note here is FIRSTLY I INSTALLED MEGASCENERYEARTH AND THEN I INSTALLED ORBX..so my concern is orbx is causing these problems but why..

i installed lates patches also from ftx support page..but i did not clearly understand what you mean by move of the ftx entries above the megascenery ones..do you want me to delete MEGASCENERY SCENERIES from fsx setting scenery library??Thank you ..

Have you looked at this thread?

/>http://orbxsystems.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38205-Black-Textures-100-%-Working-Solution/page__view__findpost__p__333350

Interestingly the OP on that thread is Turkish also.

Perhaps a regional Windows or Unicode setting

Hi

i think i solved the problem by searching turkish gaming forums..you have to start this prompt from windows ' %allusersprofile%\Microsoft\FSX '' and then go to fsx folder then open the scenery.cfg and add this Texture_ID=1 under the [Area.001] and SAVE it. i dont know why but you have to ADD THIS command line everytime you start ftx central because saving is NOT WORKING for me.i guess ftx central automatically remove it everytime..

So here is my guestion after tackling many hours with this problem,DID ORBX TEAM MENTION THAT OR DO THEY HAVE ANOTHER SOLUTION.have a nice day...

• 4 months later...

Archived