ksff problem

skkuda

G'day Skkuda,

Is the problem isolated to just a couple of roofs, or all of them? If all, I suspect the problem may be related to your objectfow .dll (as this controls the seasonal variations for the roof textures). If it's only isolated to a few buildings, could you post a screenshot to show the issue?

Cheers,

Jarrad

No worries - as I suspected it's an issue with your objectflow .dll that is the likely cause.

Head to your Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KSFF\Scenery folder, and double click on ModuleInstaller.exe. Click on the left button (Install Flight Simulator Modules), and select OK to confirm. Boot up FSX, and see if that solves the problem.

Cheers,

Jarrad

No worries - as I suspected it's an issue with your objectflow .dll that is the likely cause.

Head to your Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KSFF\Scenery folder, and double click on ModuleInstaller.exe. Click on the left button (Install Flight Simulator Modules), and select OK to confirm. Boot up FSX, and see if that solves the problem.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Your advices fix my problems Jarrad!

The roof are visible now. Sorry for reply later but I was in the middle of a defragg pc stuff and I can checj just a minutes ago!

Cheers and thanks Jarrad!

Archived