People flow stopped working after a reinstall. What do I do?

George de Tuncq

I installed the Pacific Northwest software and the libraries patch (about an hour ago). Still see no People Flow. Running FSX on a PC. Do I need to set something to get People Flow to work?

Many thanks for your help.

Thank you all, especially Wolter, for a fast solution.

The "advanced animations" and some other things had been changed spontaneously in the reinstall of FSX. I went through and checked all settings and got rid of the gift of "auto mixture" among other things.

Now I am back to dodging cattle and finding amazing things like a man walking his dog near K55 in SAK. Great scenery in SAK, especially the faces of the glaciers in the Spring as the melt starts. Thanks again!

Howdy again.

I set graphics/scenery density to max and made sure advanced animations box was checked. Still no living things humanoid or bovine show up. I did hear water splashing near the runway in Sitka. Does People Flow only work for specific airports?

Thanks for any more suggestions.

A little more. I just went to Bowerman, Washington airport and there were people waving their arms. Trying to figure out what's special about this airport that People Flow seems to be working there. Thanks again.

Archived