Coffs - Cooly

Craig Hanley

nahh ... more like 1/16th serious  ;D

Can't wait for it, though. Will be interested to see how the new Tugan bypass is modeled (if at all).

JR mentioned it, and he's looking into it, including those weird tunnels at the airport etc. Early days yet, but we want to release this baby, it will be awesome to see all those Cooly highrise and streets accurately modeled and annotated too. We'll also do the tweed River and the valley to the west, which is such a lovely VFR if you go Cooly - Hinze - Mt. Warning - Tweed valley - Cooly, which is a flight I did a coupla years back.

• 4 months later...

Great sequence.

JR and I are looking into doing Cooly in 2009 once the terminal expansion is completed.

Hi,

As i live on the gold coast, flown out of there as a passenger and as a student pilot, this would sure go on the top of my shopping list. Can't wait, and knowing the detail of airports you've done, i cant even begin to imagine what you guys will do with this...

Daryl

Yes, it will look a stunner when it is completed. Right now the airport is looking like a building site but hopefully with a favourable wind might look at September or a little earlier this year (not a deadline - more a pipe dream but you never know!!).

John Ross

Great shots!!

is that the wilco 737?? is it worth the money? because i have baught other wilco products and they didnt fly to well and  imho was a waste of money and were quite crap.)

Looking at the first pic, im pretty sure it is. I don't think its worth it... the only good product wilco released were the airbus vol 1 and 2 and maybe the tilt rotar

Yes, it will look a stunner when it is completed. Right now the airport is looking like a building site but hopefully with a favourable wind might look at September or a little earlier this year (not a deadline - more a pipe dream but you never know!!).

John Ross

Yeah i know what it looks like currently, and im prepared to wait... cant wait to see what other airports you guys are going to release this year

Daryl

Archived