Unable to install SAK, help please.

Cal

Hi all,

I've downloaded SAK 3 times and attempted to install 11 times. I open the file from a thumbdrive and select the installer. I get through validation and during unwrapping I get an error message " Extract: error writing to file... and the installation aborts. I tested the file and its OK and no threats are detected but something isn't working. Can anyone help?

thanks, Cal

Have you fully extracted the zip file?

have you tried right clicking the installer and select 'run as administrator' ?

sometimes the user account control can block things from running.

What was the whole error message?, helps to know.

Ron.

Great suggestions, thanks. I'll try them next. The error message reads Extract: error writing to file OrbxFTXNASouthernAlaska100exe. I did load from my thumbdrive into a folder on my desktop, next i will right click the exe. Maybe together we can figure this out.

good flights,

Cal

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried them all but I'm still getting the same error result. All I can figure is I need to increase my available disk space because the installer is auto loading to a partition on my HDD which is almost full, just 4.7 gb available and SAK needs 3.7.

I'm happy that the rest of my ORBX is working fine so I will have to be patient to get SAK figured out.

good flights, Cal

Archived