[NOT A BUG] YSCH bug on Helipad ?

steph1664

Stephane,

First of all turn off yout crash detection as there are several areas that through no fault of the FTX developers that you will have unexplained crashes, The hospital pad from memory is an FSX default library hospital and has a problem that the harden for it is about a foot below the surface texture so with crash detection off you can land there although it will end up with you entire skids below the surface due to this issue, is there any scenery guru's who would know how to fix his and move the harden up level with the pad?  I will make a post with some pics and heights etc shortly.

Ryan is correct - that is a temporary default Microsoft model we placed. We will re-do the hospital with actual models taken from photos from John Ross's trip to Coffs this week. That will be in Coffs SP1 - and in that case, the helo pads will disappear since they are fictional at this point ;)

Thank you John for this, is there anything else going to be adressed in sp1 that you know of.

cheers

Iain.

Yes the TAFE college textures were lifted from their newsletter PDF by me, so JR is going to take new hi-res photos of that also. Also, I will be re-working the water mask for the southern creek, which I am not happy with.

Thank you John for this, is there anything else going to be adressed in sp1 that you know of.

cheers

Iain.

Yes the TAFE college textures were lifted from their newsletter PDF by me, so JR is going to take new hi-res photos of that also. Also, I will be re-working the water mask for the southern creek, which I am not happy with.

Bloody perfectionists!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ryan is correct - that is a temporary default Microsoft model we placed. We will re-do the hospital with actual models taken from photos from John Ross's trip to Coffs this week. That will be in Coffs SP1 - and in that case, the helo pads will disappear since they are fictional at this point ;)

BUGGER..................should have shut my trap lol........there go 2 helipads I thought I was blessed with, oh well for the sake of realism I guess its for the greater good.

Archived