open up this photo an look in comparison!!!

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0871942&size=L

My girlfriend was worried when i brought a new PC for FSX now she should be terrified when this comes out!!!

josh

[edit]

one thing in the photo real photo (hard to tell ;-) ) the runway is BLACK will you fellas be getting away from the ugly GREY that plagues FS??

Is it possible to use the street light technique to add lights to the airport? 

It would really bring the airport to life at night with lots of lights around the terminal, cargo area, car park and main road.

Yep, that's what I'll do once I've done the night lighting textures for the ground.

Hi John,

Hate to be a party pooper, but the control tower is not in front of the airport terminal as depicted in your screen shot at YMHB.

It is positioned on a grassy knoll about where the trees are just to the north of the terminal, tucked in behind the terminal.

Should be easy to move it?

The rest of the project is looking better than ever. I'll be one of your $400:00 all in clients. Can't wait for it.

Regards

Hank

My first visit to this site after picking up the advert in Computer Pilot January 08 mag. Still using FS9 at present but with scenery like this maybe I'm going to think seriously about a change up. Great stuff. Its half past nine in the evening back in Blighty so I reckon the sun never sets without Flight Simmers exploring somewhere on the globe...

Thanks Mark for the explanation re Hobart airport. It amazes me how you guys get the time to work out all these details and put it all together.

All this to make the experience more realistic is just something else.

Regards

Hank

Archived