FTX NA SAK Issue

built4acuracy

I am having an issue with Southern alaska that I just bought. It seems as though some parts of each airport i have tried (PAJN and PAHO) appear to be in craters. I had this same issue with PNW scenery with addon KBVS but over time it fixed itself. I really do all of my flying around Southern alaska and enjoy ORBX but its unflyable in this condition. I tried redownloading from different servers. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Any help would be great.

Order number:FSS0207408

Posted Image

This picture is sitting at PAHO - Homer.

Hi there,

welcome to Orbx!

Please have a look at the top three sticky threads in our compatibility subforum, which is also mentioned in the SAK manual: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/80-ftx-compatibility-forum/ . You obviously have conflicts with other third-party airport adjustments and the three products discussed are the most common "culprits".

Cheers, Holger

Hi there,

same basic idea: probably some third-party add-on that sits at higher display priority in your scenery library menu than the FTX SAK block of entries. Have a look through all entries above ours and uncheck any that might contain PAJN scenery. You can do that while sitting on the tarmac at PAJN meaning you'll be able to see results right away.

Cheers, Holger

Archived