Floating buildings and vehicles

Marvic

Hi guys,

please make sure that you don't have any other add-ons active that include airport adjustments for PAGY, such as Ultimate Alaska X (see compatibility forum) and perhaps AI traffic add-ons. If in doubt, run a Windows search of your entire FSX folder for any .bgl files with "PAGY" as part of their name and copy the resulting list here or post a screenshot of it, with full file names and paths visible.

Cheers, Holger

Hi guys,

please make sure that you don't have any other add-ons active that include airport adjustments for PAGY, such as Ultimate Alaska X (see compatibility forum) and perhaps AI traffic add-ons. If in doubt, run a Windows search of your entire FSX folder for any .bgl files with "PAGY" as part of their name and copy the resulting list here or post a screenshot of it, with full file names and paths visible.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger, did a search and nothing showed up. I have read your compatablity forum and only use UTX Canada and no AI Traffic addons, I fly Vatsim only. I'll keep looking.

Thanks Jon for the solution to my problem. And a Very big thanks to ORBX and everyone who put togther this great region. Looking forward to Juneau (PAJN) and if I get my wish, Whitehorse too..............

Archived