S45 animations error

Lee Hollenbeck

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the airport S45 in PNW. I recently purchased it, downloaded it the next day and ran it. The scenery and sounds looked great and I was in bliss for several flights before I realized something was missing. There are none of the "Flows". No PeopleFlow, NatureFlow, VehicleFlow, or any of the rest. Neither are there any of the sounds present except the birds. The birds, of course, were excellent, but I noticed on the product page that it said there were also "workshop" and "carpark" noises that were absent. Of course, my main concern are the "Flows". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and I already tried to download the latest scenery from the Orbx support page, and I still get the exact same thing. Thanks a ton! :)

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with the airport S45 in PNW. I recently purchased it, downloaded it the next day and ran it. The scenery and sounds looked great and I was in bliss for several flights before I realized something was missing. There are none of the "Flows". No PeopleFlow, NatureFlow, VehicleFlow, or any of the rest. Neither are there any of the sounds present except the birds. The birds, of course, were excellent, but I noticed on the product page that it said there were also "workshop" and "carpark" noises that were absent. Of course, my main concern are the "Flows". Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and I already tried to download the latest scenery from the Orbx support page, and I still get the exact same thing. Thanks a ton! :)

FTX: NA S45 Siletz Bay State Airport (ORB-710)

It sounds as if your ObjectFlow_S45.dll module isn't initialized properly. Here's something to try first, with FSX NOT running:

1. In your FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_S45\Scenery folder, locate ModuleInstaller.exe right click it, and select "Run as Administrator".

2. Launch FSX and see if you get a prompt to allow ObjectFlow_S45.dll to run. If so, click yes.

3. Go to S45 and see if you have the Flows working.

Let us know how you get on after doing all this.

Bill

• 8 months later...

Archived