AU BLUE

randy

Just wanted to let ORBX know how great AU BLUE is. Thought long before buying but will now get the other packages. I only fly GA and am in the USA but while I have some good scenery on my PC nothing will compare to your product. Having owned every version of FS since the start it has become something I do every time a new version comes out....I don't want to break the tradition....LOL. I bought FSX even though I knew my machine was not quite up to the demands of the program. Even though it does quite well for a P4 3ghz I know I need new hardware and plan on getting a new rig when the next version of FS? comes out. That brings me back to ORBX. The AU series lets me fly with beautiful scenery and performs much better than flying in the USA. I have GEX...FEX....XGraphics.....but with all that I wll still fly down under. It is just more realsitic. Good work.....looking forward to more of it.

Regards 

Archived