Wilco Publishing Airbus Volume 2 - anyone?

Aceshigh

hi everyone..   

Does anyone here use the Wilco Airbus series Volume 2. 

A330-200, A330-300, A340-300. A340-600.

I bought one this week and installed it into FSX. 

On their website and on the back of the box is says and shows "Interior cabin views, high interior detail". 

They show screenshots of this interior cabin views...

BUT..

None to be seen after install?   Nothing, zippo, zero..  ??   All cabin views are just not there.

I have a wing view and when I scroll around I see into an empty space where the cabin should be.

There is no "cabin view" option in the view list either. My VC cockpit is fine all other views are there just no interior cabin as advertised.

I was hoping someone else here owned it and could let me know if they have the cabin views ( seats, DVD screens, first class "etc")

in their FSX.     It also can be used for FS9 2004 but does not mention if the cabin views are only for that Flight sim.

I emailed Wilco but I wont hold my breath for a speedy reply.  The shop I bought it had no idea..  So can anyone shed light on the problem.

Did they remove the cabin views but left the screenshots or is somthing not installed?

Mark.

Their webpage.

http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=prod_airbus2

i found there were click buttons in the 2d cockpit for wing views.

for cabin views, i just kept pulling back with the view keys till i was out of the cockpit (VC) until i ended up in the cabin. maybe you could try EZ-walk? is that what it is called??

thanks..

I dont have any click buttons in the 2d cockpit for wing views  ?

...its not that I cant get to the cabin views, there just not there.  lol

I get this:

Posted Image

Their website & back of DVD shows this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

The front cover:

Posted Image

Yes thanks, I found & installed the patch but no change.

Still no interiors like avertised on site and DVD box?

I uninstalled and reinstalled and then added patch but with no luck.

May have to sit back and wait and see if they reply to my email.

What's the rest of it like?  I have been really keen for a FSX Airbus since flying the Phoenix Airbus in FS9 (my first ever add-on!)?

The Wilco's got pretty bad publicity when it came out, but that seems to have died down after the release of the Service Packs....

Thanks,

Matt.

What's the rest of it like?  I have been really keen for a FSX Airbus since flying the Phoenix Airbus in FS9 (my first ever add-on!)?

The Wilco's got pretty bad publicity when it came out, but that seems to have died down after the release of the Service Packs....

Thanks,

Matt.

Its ok,  I now feel that JustFlights "Airbus- Long haul" is better but it suffers from a few graphic glitchs from the FSX Service pack 2.

I now own both.. Both have good & bad points.  Night flying is way better in JustFlights Airbus - Long Haul, better lighting.  The flight model is a bit simple even in Expert mode. The Wilco version has modes for beginner, medium or expert. So they come out about even. 

If I was to own only one knowing what I know now I would only have bought the Justflight version.

Mark

Maybe there is a special model you need to load to view the cabin. Sometimes, to save framerates, there is a "no VC", "VC" and "VC+cabin" models. Not sure if the Wilco uses the same system. I have the airbus Vol 1 but didn't like it so I have uninstalled it so I can't check for you. You could also try going to the menu and selecting views to see what is available.

Sorry. Can't help anymore as I don't have Vol 2. Have you tried a search on the wilco or just flight (just flight redistribute this for Wilco as well I believe) forums? The final thing I'd check is if there is an option in the configuration utility for Vol 2. Most big planes come with a config util to set fuel, payload etc. Some allow you to set whether there is a VC or Cabin as well.

its pretty easy actually.. just go to virtual cocpit..then (if u dont have ezdok or walk n follow) just press ctrl+shift+enter ( is it backward or forward??) i forgot about that..it's been 3 months i never play flight sim..  just make sure it moves backward.. good luck mate(sorry my english)   

Archived