FTX AU Version?

hjmx

How can I verify which version of FTX AU is active? I've purchased the regions blue, green, red and gold as soon as they had appeared. When I check FTX Central "Tools/Reports/FTX Products installed" it says that I have FTX AU xy SP3 Aug 2009 installed. But, I am quite sure that I upgraded to 4.02 using the FTX AUSP4.-002.Patch.

Harry

Hi Harry,

I think you haven't installed SP4.002, I just double checked it at my end and the txt file says the following: FTX AUSTRALIA SP4.002 - MAY 2011

not a biggie, set FTX Central to Australia/Oceania, download the SP4.002 patch and install it

after the patch is finished installing FTX Centtral will open up in fsX Default select the region of your choice and hit Apply

make sure that you also install the latest 130125 library files available from the support page => http://fullterrain.com/support.html

I did as suggested. FTX set to OC. Installed the Patch AU4SP02.Latest ORBXLIB installed. FTX Central OC changed back to AU. Applied the NZSI patch 02. FTX Central showed OC again. Latest ORBXLIB installed.

No change in the report file: still shows FTX AU xy SP3 (Aug 2009). Is there another to verify that the patch was correctly installed (size/date of spezific files?)

Harry

Hi Harry,

sorry have a real life as well, sometimes, sounds odd, but hey with fsX all things are possible, dunno what to tell you as posted previously that's the text I have after installing the SP002, maybe someone else have some idea, if the installers comleted with no error message I would assume that the install went correctly, sorry that I can not be of any further help to you, other may chime in

last suggestion I'd make check out if all looks OK, if so, the manually change the text file to reflect the true current status, you can use the text I posted earlier

Archived